- Must be able to work on order scheduling
- Must be able to maintain rapport & ensure satisfaction of services provided.
- Resolve details of customer service complaints/concerns in a timely manner.
- Experience and Mandatory to work day and/or evenings shifts
- Hiring skills for technicians and assistants
- Good communications and time management skills:
- Must Read & Write English.
- Provide clean drivers license and knowledge of streets/buildings in the GTA is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Contact us for more information at 905-669-0607 or 416-604-0607